Răspunde la subiect  [ 313 mesaje ]  Du-te la pagina 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Următorul
B 800 KID 
Autor Mesaj

Salut lume,
In sfarsit am terminat cu inscrisul masinii si aici o sa fie locul unde o sa postez progresul proiectului meu. Deocamdata o sa transcriu de pe un Forum englezesc unde deja incepusem sa fac deja un Thread dar ulterior miam dat seama ca nu are acces public deci numai cei de pe acel site puteau sal vada. De acum in colo aceasta o sa fie pagina principala cu update-uri la progres. Cei care nu stiti engleza....invatati :P. O sa ma apuc sa traduc odata ce am mai mult timp. In schimb posturile de azi in viitor o sa fie in Romana evident.

*Transcris de pe Thread-ul Original*
Post #1:

Hello Twingo lovers,
I'm making this Build Thread to keep track of my progress with Aicha as well as display it to the world. I bought Aicha out of sheer love for Twingos and it is going to be my ongoing project to build it up to showroom quality as well as having her as my daily driven car. First of all some details:
- Dynamique Trim with Open Air roof
- 1.2 16V 75hp
- Black
- Year made = 2002 (it has all the options like ESP, ABS, Airbags On/Off etc.)
I bought her recently and have big plans for her, but for now it is pretty much stock. I need to fix some minor scratches and dents on the exterior, clean her thoroughly and change the suspension bushings as well as check more thoroughly for any possible engine problems. For now I need to register it with the Romanian authorities and then me and her are going to have a long trip at the beginning of August back home to the UK where I study and spend most of my time. So without further ado, I present to you Aicha:

Facebook URL: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4058689746152.175162.1249392154&type=3&l=f8b0d60710

Imagine
Imagine

Post #2
I just cleaned the exterior thoroughly today with Turtle Wax polish and Turtle Wax...wax ;D. I also bought all the audio bits for it as it didn't come with a Head Unit at all. Had to listen to wind and the engine for 3 days lol. I now have a Pioneer Head Unit with IPod control and 2x Renegade 13" 75W speakers in the doors, 2x Pioneer tweets that came with the car in the dashboard, 1x 4 channel 2500W Peak Amp and 1x Rockford Fosgate Punch 150W Sub thanks to a good friend. I ain't sure what the brand of the Amp is as I didn't pay much attention to its name when I was installing it with the aforementioned friend but I will let you guys know tomorrow when I take some pics too, but for now here is some pics of her after the polish + wax:

Imagine
Imagine
Imagine

And here is the Pioneer Head Unit box:
Imagine

Post #3
The other day it poured down buckets but I was sitting fine in it in its double bed transformation and no leaks were sighted :D.
Some problems have come up like the central locking on the passenger side won't work but I am taking care of it tomorrow, I just need a new locking motor that I heard is quite a common find. The other thing is that I can't adjust either of my electric mirrors to the left so a contact wire must have gone bad. I will deal with the central locking first then have a look at the electric mirror problem.

For now I have some pics of my temporary audio setup. I say temporary because I didn't get the right gauge wire to hook the amp with and I still need to hook up my tweets and mids to the amp apart from the sub alone. Also, I need to cut out the speaker holes bigger as they don't fit in the right way around ;D.

Renegade 75W each 13" speakers. I need to cut the plastic inside the door to fit these in the right way. For now they just sit the wrong way with the wires the other way too so the speakers blow inwards lol.

Imagine

The Pioneer 3300UB Head Unit
Imagine

Yale 2500W H.E.A.T. 4 Channel Amp
Imagine

150W Rockford Fosgate Punch Sub
Imagine

These Pioneer speakers came with the car:
Imagine

Post #4
[QUOTE=Paul;86824]Thats interesting, because neither of my mirrors can be adjusted to the left either. It's been like that since I had the car, but it's never really bothered me that much.[/QUOTE]

Well, when I fix it I will let you know what I've done^^.

[i]Later edit:
Today I have fixed the broken central locking on the passenger side door but discovered that something else is broken in the lock and it can't be opened from the outside now. Well...for now that doesn't bother me, I'm just glad it locks everything from my key now. Also, the other thing I managed to do today was to cut the inside of the door panel to fit the speakers in the right way. I will post pictures tomorrow as I am mega tired from driving all day through one end of Bucharest to the other more than once....

Even later edit: Here's a sample:[/i]
Imagine

Post #5
Update time.
So first thing to say is that I have been busy checking every nook and cranny of my car to make sure it is ready for the ~2000 miles trip ahead of her and so far so good. I had a little antifreeze leaking problem from a hose but its been fixed. The clamp was not in place properly. I also gotta change the front left hand side pivot arm as its getting a bit loose and my right hand side shock absorber was loose and had to be tightened from the top. Other than that 0 serious problems reported from the mechanic apart from the ones I know like the side mirror left electric adjustment and my passenger door not opening from outside (need a new lock).

I changed all my interior lights and my sidelights to LEDs. After I register the car I will get a HID kit as well as clear headlights:
Imagine
All the LED lights are white xcept the interior one which is red. I also changed my dashboard illumination color from green to red by simply opening it and changing that bit of colored plastic to a colored sheet of paper and I also changed those W2 light bulbs to LEDs as one of them was burnt out anyway. While playing with the wiring on the number plate light the wires touched and blew a fuse which worked my left hand side sidelights and I changed that today as well. I also plan to add some concealed red LED door lights at some point.

Another thing I had done is I spray painted in fluorescent the hood scoops and my hub caps:

Imagine
Imagine

I think it looks OK but I eventually want to have fluorescent orange as a secondary color. Any opinions?

Oh and I changed my subwoofer box to something smaller that a friend had laying around because with the old one I couldn't make a bed out of my chairs any more and it was bugging me. When I get to the UK I will make a custom enclosure.

Next on the list is to get some original Twingo alloy rims on 13" with spacers on, to wrap my door handles into 3M tape, a button to turn off my amp from the dashboard and bad boy look made from fiberglass.

On a side note I've been at a Twingo meeting here in Romania on the 1st of July and over 20 Twingos gathered in a parking lot all in 1 line. It was a pleasant sight^^. I've also become a member of the Romanian Twingo Club which you can find here http://www.twingoclub.ro

Post #6
[QUOTE=Paul;86861]Not sure about the green, but thats just my personal opinion. I prefer to see them standard.

Would be nice to see some pictures from the meet.[/QUOTE]

I don't like it either. I prefer a fluorescent orange color like the Driftworks color scheme if you know it^^.

Here is a link to the Facebook album of the meeting. Let me know if it works. You might have to Like the page before being able to see the photos...
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.490930620920886.127859.283913628289254&type=3

10/07/2012 Update:
Debadged the rear end today. Not much progress lately due to waiting for the registration process on 18th so I can start putting some illegal stuff on it like a sport xhaust, HIDs, lower it, fill the number plate spaces and the lines in the bumper etc. For now I'll focus on repairs and behind the scenes stuff.
Imagine

Forgot to mention I have done more than 1000 KMs with her since I bought her in 2 weeks and a half haha. Been to the beach and back as well this weekend. It handled flawlessly and had no incidents.

12/07/2012 Update:
I got some time to wrap the door handles and the center console bit into a 3M replica carbon tape. But because it was cheap **** it wouldn't stretch properly and ended up like ****. I might not get to redo it with proper 3M tape though because I got plans to change the whole dashboard with the Renault Megane one as I've seen it is possible and its been done before.
Imagine
Imagine

[I]Since this thread is not public I decided to move my Build Thread to another Twingo forum, namely the Romanian one found at http://www.twingoclub.ro
Continuation of the Build Thread http://forum.twingoclub.ro/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=415
[/i]

Lucruri care nu sunt scrise in randurile de mai sus:
Am schimbat distributia acum 1 saptamana, Interiorul a fost curatat complet inclusiv tapiteria, am avut un mic accident si am sterso pe una, aia nu cred ca avea asigurare ca nu ma mai sunat inapoi sa ii repar aripa care se infundase un pic, in schimb la mine sa zgariat bara fata si un pic pe langa far, astea vor fi reparata in UK cu kit sau alta bara direct etc. vad eu. Am pierdut un capac de la roata si leam dat pe toate jos acum, am deja aliaje cumparate de la un vecin din UK de MX5 14", 7J. (vedeti poza atasata). Si cam atat. In Anglia o sa fie o un cu totul alt nivel de progress asa ca fiti pe faza^^

To be continued...

Fişiere ataşate:
photo.JPG
photo.JPG [ 50.01 KiB | Vizualizat de 17920 ori ]

Ultima oară modificat de IFlip92 pe 06:54, 24 Noi 2012, modificat de 2 ori în total.

13:39, 28 Iul 2012
Profil YIM

Nr: BL 386A
DUDE... WTF!!! VINO PE LA O INTALNIRE.... DA- SA FAC SI EU O TURA :D :shock:

13:55, 28 Iul 2012
Profil YIM

Am venit la intalnirea din Bucuresti^^. Aceea de pe 1/07 la Biblioteca cand neam strans vreo 20. Aveam numerele rosii atunci.

14:02, 28 Iul 2012
Profil YIM

ERAM EU PIETON PE ATUNCI....

14:05, 28 Iul 2012
Profil YIM

Trimitemi un PM cu raspunsul la intrebarea "Cum asa?" :)).

14:11, 28 Iul 2012
Profil YIM

CUM ASA.... NU AM NICI UN PM

14:19, 28 Iul 2012
Profil YIM

Bun asa :) Radio-CD din ala am si eu, super-misto ;)

16:48, 28 Iul 2012

ESP?

20:43, 28 Iul 2012
Profil YIM WWW

Nr: B 100 ZXZ
Cred că vrea să zică anti demaraj electronic... deşi nu cred că twingourile astea au... Ştii ceva gicule ?

Tricouri imprimate
personalizate
print fotografii pe tricouri
Tipar digital rulaj mare si mic
Bannere stickere
cani scrumiere pixuri brichete etc. personalizate

0734 160 266

21:10, 28 Iul 2012

Din cunostintele mele, 93-07 nu are ESP, dupa 2007 posibil.

21:20, 28 Iul 2012
Profil YIM WWW

Cred ca se referea la Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD)

21:55, 28 Iul 2012

Nici macar.

22:50, 28 Iul 2012
Profil YIM WWW

Ba chiar EBD exista la twingo facelift - aka Electronic Brake Distribution. Si daca vrei sa stii sistemul de franere ABS adoptat pe Twingo este gasit pe BMW E46 M3. Teves MK20 ABS. Asta pana in 2005 cand au pus Bosch 8.0 (gasibil pe Logan clio samd.)

Programari chei

Diagnoza auto: Renault, Dacia, Peugeot, Citroen, VAG, OPEL, BMW

Telefon: 0723820128
e-mail: mircea.mocanu.ct@gmail.com
YM: bubu782001@yahoo.com

02:47, 29 Iul 2012
Profil YIM

Tamango scrie:
Bun asa :) Radio-CD din ala am si eu, super-misto ;)

Si eu am crezut asta original....pana am aflat pe pielea mea ca are doar 2 RCA-uri pt. joase si atat. Acum trebuie sa trag dracu fire prin mufa de la casetofon ca sa imi pun toate boxele pe statie...In rest nu am de ce sa ma plang. E bun la redarea muzicii prin Ipod Touch conectat direct la USB si control prin interfata casetofonului.

In legatura cu ESP, eu sunt 90% sigur, ca si eu mam mirat cand am auzit asta prima oara, ca atunci cand m-am uitat in talonul din Germania chiar scrie ESP acolo ca dotari! Va confirm maine cand mai arunc o privire inca o data sa va zic sigur.

Bonus - O poza noua cu numerele puse:
Imagine

Ultima oară modificat de IFlip92 pe 06:57, 24 Noi 2012, modificat 1 dată în total.

02:53, 29 Iul 2012
Profil YIM

Nr: TM 85 GMC
frumoasa masina
sa o stapanesti sanatos !

09:27, 29 Iul 2012
Profil YIM

Frumoasa! Succes in continuare cu restul de modificari!! :D

15:15, 29 Iul 2012
Profil YIM WWW

:lol: Iti spun eu ce scrie nu EBD su ESP...ci... EPS - adica Electric Powered Steering (in Franceza DAE - Direction Asistee Electrique).

Programari chei

Diagnoza auto: Renault, Dacia, Peugeot, Citroen, VAG, OPEL, BMW

Telefon: 0723820128
e-mail: mircea.mocanu.ct@gmail.com
YM: bubu782001@yahoo.com

17:02, 29 Iul 2012
Profil YIM

Tare ! Nu m-am gandit la asta :)

17:27, 29 Iul 2012

Nu mai gasesc pagina aia cu dotarile... dar din cate am cautat pe net este adevarat ca sar putea sa fie EBD, nu ESP, ca vad ca era optional la modelele din 1998->
Sursa: http://www.autoevolution.com/engine/ren ... 12-8v.html in josul paginii

Ultima oară modificat de IFlip92 pe 18:06, 29 Iul 2012, modificat 1 dată în total.

17:37, 29 Iul 2012
Profil YIM

bubu782001 scrie:
:lol: Iti spun eu ce scrie nu EBD su ESP...ci... EPS - adica Electric Powered Steering (in Franceza DAE - Direction Asistee Electrique).

si uite asa a facut iara Bubu din tantar armasar

Year made = 2002 (it has all the options like ESP, ABS, Airbags On/Off etc.)

17:49, 29 Iul 2012
Profil YIM WWW
Afişează mesajele din ultimele:  Sortează după  
Răspunde la subiect   [ 313 mesaje ]  Du-te la pagina 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Următorul